Monday, January 07, 2008

CHRISTMAS TREE RECYCLING SITES

Don't be like me and forget to recycle you Christmas tree...I forgot last year and I'm still hearing about it from my wife...PLEASE don't ask how I DID get rid of it...AND No, I didn't throw it on the side of the road like some people do.

HERE'S A LIST OF SITES YOU CAN DROP OFF YOUR TREE UNTIL JAN 14TH.

Tranquility Park- 120th Street & West Maple Road. Paved lot at soccer complex.
Brown Park- U Street between 15th & 18th Streets.
Orchard Park- 66th Street North of Hartman Ave.
F Street Football Field- F Street East of 156th . Parking lot east of field.
Ta Ha Zouka Park- Glenn St & Elkhorn Dr (formerly Center St) . Parking lot of ball field.
Kelly West Park- 87th Street & Park View Blvd
Wehrspann Lake Hwy 370, west of I-80 . The south parking lot at the entry to the Wildlife Management Area
Bellevue Haworth Park- Hwy 370 & Payne Drive Papillion Senior Center 1001 Limerick Road
Papio Bay- 815 E Halleck St
LaVista Sports Complex- 66th St, 2 blocks South of Harrison
Gretna Wastewater Treatment Plant- 11274 South 216th Street

No comments:

Blog Archive