Tuesday, November 13, 2007

GET YOUR 6-YEAR-OLD TATTOOED FOR CHRISTMAS!

Seriously do we need, or even want this for our kids? Believe me I have nothing against tattoos...I have one myself...but this "toy" is promoting having tattoos and being a tattoo artist to kids as young as 6.

I think the perfect gift "set" would be the I-Tattoo, a case of O'Douls, some candy cigarettes and a nice Jack Daniel's t-shirt....perfect!

Here are a few details in case you really need one for your kids.

This cool vibrating electronic tattoo pen lets you decorate your skin with all kinds of fun designs, safely and easily. Take advantage of the assortment of awesome tattoo stencils for a professional look. Or, let your imagination run wild and invent new designs that are all your own. When you're in the mood for something new, just wash it off and start all over again!

No comments: