Monday, October 08, 2007

THE 1968 MUSTANG GT WILD GOOSE CHASE!


As many of you know I kinda like classic cars!?! I sold my 1966 Cutlass and I am now in the process of looking for my next project. So this weekend I talked to a guy about a 1968 Mustang that has been in a garage for the last 9 years, but it was in "GREAT" shape with only some rust in the floor pans. He told me the body was great and it was complete except for the engine. I told him it sounded good and I would drive down to Kansas City to look at the car on Saturday.
HERE IS WHAT I FOUND!


Does this look like a solid car with only a little rust in the floor?!? Come on I just drove 3 hours to come look at a pile of rust!!!
The best part of the story is after driving 3 hour and then spending about an hour listening to him "explain" that he didn't know it was that bad....I asked if I could use his bathroom and he said "NO" because he didn't want my to track dirt into his house!!!









Here are the pictures of what I found!

1 comment:

toutoth said...

Full Article go to website continue reading this find more info description read here

Blog Archive