Monday, February 02, 2009

MICHAEL PHELPS HITTIN' THE BONG!


Last summer, MICHAEL PHELPS became an international celebrity after he won a record eight gold medals at the Beijing Olympics. Now, Phelps is back in the news . . . but this time the headlines aren't so flattering.

So what's the problem?

Over the weekend, a picture surfaced which showed Phelps hitting a MARIJUANA BONG at a party last November in Columbia, South Carolina.

On Sunday, Phelps released a statement admitting the picture is real, saying, quote:

"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment. I'm 23 years old and despite the successes I've had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner people have come to expect from me.

"For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public it will not happen again."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there Dear, are you really visiting this site on a regular basis, if so afterward you will
definitely get pleasant knowledge.

Feel free to visit my web-site buy used cars online uk