Wednesday, May 20, 2009

...AND THE LOSER IS....NEBRASKA!


Well there it is in all it's glory! The new license plate for Nebraska......zzzzzzz.....sorry I fell asleep for a moment looking at it. Wow nothing like a boring state license plate to promote a state that MANY feel is a boring place to visit. My guess is they wanted more people to spend the extra $70 to buy the Husker plate.
I did hear one rumor that we were punked by the website www.collegehumor.com. I heard that they asked people who visited their site to take a moment to vote for this plate so we would be stuck with the most boring choice of them all! WELL PLAYED COLLEGE HUMOR...well played.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! What is wrong with a plate that is bold in a simple way and will be easy to recognize from everyone elses overly busy plates?

Blog Archive