Monday, September 22, 2008

THE DUMP OF THE MONTH CLUB STRIKES AGAIN!

You've heard me talk about "The Dump of the Month Club" that I am a part of with my neighbors...right? If not, basically every month a group of friends in my neighborhood get together to eat at "dump" restaurants and bars around the city. For some reason...I still don't know why...they let me tag along with them. Every month the "dump" is a surprise location that is picked by one of the couples.

This month was a good one! IT was our first trip across the river to C.B. for a "dump" location. We went to The Railway Inn...good food...good drinks...football on the TVs...and I ate a Railway Burger about the size of my head! Oh...and to all the restaurant owners and operators...we mean no offense to your establishment by picking it as a "dump" location...it just means that you have good food and a certain atmosphere that we are looking for.

Here's a picture of the motley crew that attended this month's "dump". By the way, my wife and I are picking the dump for next month....any suggestions?

No comments: