Thursday, July 24, 2008

A GUY TOOK OUT AN AD IN THE NEWSPAPER TO ANNOUNCE HIS WEDDING WAS OFF


What's the WORST thing you did to get back at an ex after a breakup?

Well on July 9th, a guy named Paul Dunkel from Mount Juliet, Tennessee, took out an ad in the newspaper to announce his wedding to a woman named Tammy Lapoint was OFF.

In the ad, Paul (--who refers to himself as "Pauly Bear", and to Tammy as "Snoogums") wrote, quote, "I am so happy to inform you that the engagement is off. Please return all gifts and inform others as well.

"Everyone was right. What I thought was a dream in reality was a nightmare. I am so sorry, family and friends, to waste your time. At least I found out before I said 'I do'."

In response, Tammy's now filed harassment charges and a civil lawsuit against Paul and the "Chronicle of Mount Juliet" . . . which is the newspaper that ran the ad.
And in a bizarre turn of events, Tammy now says she and Paul were NEVER engaged . . . and she's afraid he's crazy for thinking they were. This could get ugly.

No comments: