Monday, April 21, 2008

WE ALMOST LOST MY FAVORITE ACTRESS!



SANDRA BULLOCK and her husband, "Monster Garage" star JESSE JAMES, were hit by a drunk driver in Gloucester, Massachusetts on Friday night . . . but they're fine.

According to police, Sandra and Jesse were being driven to their hotel when a gray Subaru station wagon crossed into the opposite lane and hit them head-on.

The culprit was a 64-year-old Gloucester woman named Lucille Gatchell. Police says she was TWO


AND A HALF TIMES the legal limit . . . meaning she blew a .20 on a breathalyzer test.

But get this: Lucille actually seemed AMUSED when she found out who was in the vehicle she smashed into. Gloucester cop Kevin Mackey says, quote, "After I arrested her I had her in the cruiser. I said, 'Do you realize who you hit?'

"She asked, 'Who?' I said, 'Sandra Bullock.' She was almost giggling and laughing. She said, 'My first drunk driving and I hit Sandra Bullock.'"

No comments: