Monday, January 15, 2007

24's JAMES MORRISON, BILL BUCHANAN ON MONDAY!


I am a HUGE fan of the show 24. Sunday and Monday is the 4 hour premier of season 6 and I am very excited to have the opportunity to talk to actor James Morrison, who plays the head of CTU, on the show Monday at 7:40. I don't know why, but I don't think his character will be with us long during this season. I have a feeling that his death might be the "big shocker" early in the season.


His numerous film acting credits include “Catch Me If You Can,” "The One,” “American Gun” and “Jarhead.”
On TV, in addition to returning for a third season on 24, Morrison starred as “McQueen” on FOX's cult classic “Space: Above and Beyond.” Additionally, he has guest-starred on “Six Feet Under,” “The West Wing,” “CSI: Miami,” “Frasier," “Cold Case” and “The X-Files,” among others.

1 comment:

Lady_Buendia said...

Great interview Tuesday morning, Steve! :-)^5 to a fellow "24" fan!