Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Steve needs your junk car for a Demolishion Derby!


How would you like to see CD 105.9's Steve King involved in hundreds of car accidents over and over again? No not on I-80 on the way to Lincoln for a Husker game!


Sunday, October 29th is the ENDURO SPOOK-TACULAR at Eagle Raceway in Eagle Nebraska. Gates open at 1:00 p.m and Racing/Crashing starts at 2:00 p.m. For more information check out www.eagleraceway.com


I have the oppertunity to drive in the Enduro (demolishion derby) but I need a car.....do you have a junker you can donate? It only needs to run...we will take care of everything else. If I win we will donate the prize money to our Cars 4 Christmas program.



If you have a car to donate call us at (402) 951-1059 or send me an e-mail at steve@cd1059.com





MAKE ME A WINNER LIKE THIS GUY!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive