Sunday, April 19, 2009

I TAKE MY JEEP OFFROAD FOR THE FIRST TIME!

This past weekend I went "wheelin" with the Jeep club I joined a couple of months ago. What a GREAT time! Just Jeeps of Omaha is a club for the entire Jeep family. I met up with a group of about 8 or 9 member with their Jeeps that were anywhere from highly modified trail machines to bone stock Jeeps that looked like they were right off the car lot.

I couldn't believe what these Jeeps would do! We went up creek beds, rock trails, ledges, cliffs, mud holes and thick forest trails. It was more fun than I ever expected. There were several times when my heart REALLY got pumpin' (like the first part of the video) but everything was safe and controlled. The experienced Just Jeeps of Omaha members really looked out for everyone and made sure we were all safe and having a good time. Plus, on top of it all I've made some good friends! Thanks to Jim, Heather, Mike, Derek, Toby and anyone else that gave me friendly advice to get me though the trails. Oh....and Travis next time try not to get 67% stuck in the mud ;-) www.justjeepsofomaha.net


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey buddy i didnt see you try it. but then again i guess i was the test dummy. HaHa